In some ways the Internet has made the task of buying a new car or truck easier, however car shoppers can still get tripped up.
It’s important to follow certain steps to make sure you get the absolute best deal on your next car and avoid falling prey to unnecessary charges and high-profit add-ons that can sour even the sweetest deal.
1. Assess Your Needs And Budget.
2. Consider Your Long-Term Costs.
3. Establish A “Target” Price.
4. Take An Interest In Financing.
5. Determine Your Car’s Trade-In Value.
6. Investigate Incentives.
7. Get Behind The Wheel.
8. Start A Bidding War.
9. Negotiating The Best Possible Deal.
10. Watch Your “Back End.”
Read the full story here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2014/07/18/how-to-get-the-best-deal-on-a-new-car-without-being-taken-for-a-ride/